Part agency, part consultancy, part technology company, Wunderman Thompson is built to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience, with an entrepreneurial spirit that infuses creativity with emerging technology to deliver revolutionary work. Headquartered in New York, we are a worldwide agency bringing together over 20,000 people in 90 markets across the globe.
Welcome to Delhi दिल्ली में आपका स्वागत है
What's on offer?
We're looking for a budding professional seeking career in client facing role in advertising who will have the opportunity to work in our Account Management, Strategy, Creative and Digital team!
Discover your journey and apply to start in April 2023!
Discover your journey
- We are looking for a collaborative Account Management Executive to join the team delivering impactful work for our clients. Reporting into the Account Director and collaborating with the team and client, he/she will effectively deliver full agency capabilities and support our clients in meeting their business challenges and objectives.
- You’ll will work alongside all departments within the agency such as Account Management, Strategy, Creative, Digital etc.
- Understand and interpret the client brief, challenging the ask when necessary to ensure Wunderman Thompson are always delivering the best solution, pulling in other members of the Wunderman Thompson team as and when required
- Be comfortable presenting creative work to clients, taking and challenging feedback when necessary
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects is a must
- Contribute to the strategic planning agenda across the various disciplines in the organization, in close cooperation with the Executive Strategy team
- Work closely with different teams to provide strategic accuracy
- Contribute to the campaign implementation and its positioning and messaging across different channels
- Support communication strategies
- You will work with account management, creative, strategy & digital teams to deliver communication campaigns that create impact for our clients with the use of digital tools, content, and new digital assets & formats.
- You will be part of the team which responsible for developing and managing digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Tracking digital marketing performance
- Creating and updating digital marketing reports
- Working with the Creative team to produce new ideas for client communications, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up to date with the latest creative techniques.
- Creating and implementing tailored creative plans based on individual client requirements.
- Participating in brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Developing exceptional and well-crafted Art/ Copy that meet clients’ requirements.
- Shoulder the responsibility of the quality and completion of all work projects assigned