We drive growth and future-proof your business. Many agencies say they are full-service, but with the integration of branding, creativity, data and technology, Wunderman Thompson Tokyo truly is a full-service agency for today and for the future. We inspire growth for our clients using advanced marketing solutions on a global scale – which is why we consider ourselves the only agency in Japan that’s a creative company uniquely positioned to solve future challenges.
Welcome to Tokyo ようこそ東京へ
What's on offer?
We're looking for a creative person who will have the opportunity to work in our Strategy Planning, Data, CX, and Delivery Support.
Discover your journey
- Strategic planning: contribute to brand positioning, brand communications and creative campaign strategies, based on research using different research methodologies.
- Experience and service design: contribute to persona and customer journeys for new services and new experiences, infused by the brand and based on different design research and design thinking methodologies.
- Data-drive communication: contribute to touch point planning, performance marketing planning and data-driven personalised communication journeys
- Preparing and processing data and performing analytics based on client data
- Prepare meaningful reports or dashboards based on data and research with insights and recommendations. That would include SEO and social media data analysis.
- Working on preparations of personas, profiles, segmentations, journey analytics, journey measurements, KPIs and measurements based on client and 3rd party data.
- Collaborating with CX, Strategy, Tech, Account and Creative teams on all data related activities
- Work on experience design and service design projects for national and international clients.
- Develop personae, customer journeys, value propositions, business models, technology maps, customer experience strategies and user experiences (concept wireframes and mock-ups).
- Work closely with strategy planning, account management and creative teams to brainstorm ideas and ensure each creative approach is on strategy.
- Demonstrates ability to identify, prioritize, and manage project information flow. Communicate expectations to team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative & technical design, production and development.
- Ability to present information effectively in informal and formal client settings. Demonstrates organizational and planning skills, be detail oriented, have presentation and project management skills, verbal/written communication skills, and facilitation skills.
- Understanding of web standards, architecture knowledge, application of industry knowledge and technical aptitude to help drive Performance Marketing.
Hear from Akira Suzuki on the career possibilities within Wunderman Thompson
"My current day job is in general management, but five years ago, I was a creative director. And I started my career as a strategic planner. Learning this job from multiple perspectives will accelerate your career."
At a Glance
from Ebisu Station
At a Glance
Our Ebisu Garden Place office location ranked in Top 100 Best Cityscapes in Japan
At a Glance
Foreign languages spoken in our office