At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
Welcome to Singapore シンガポールへようこそ
What's on offer?
We're looking for a creative person who will have the opportunity to work in our Client, Strategy, Experience and Production team!
Discover your journey and apply for April 2023
Discover your journey
- You’ll will work alongside all departments within the agency such as Creative, Strategy, Project Management, Production etc.
- Understand and interpret the client brief, challenging the ask when necessary to ensure Wunderman Thompson are always delivering the best solution, pulling in other members of the Wunderman Thompson team as and when required.
- Be comfortable presenting creative work to clients, taking and challenging feedback when necessary.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects is a must.
- Contribute to the strategic planning agenda across the various disciplines in the organization.
- Contribute to brand positioning, brand communications and creative campaign strategies, based on research using different research methodologies.
- Support a senior planner in defining a strategic piece that is informed by learnings and insights coming from the discovery phase.
- You will help point the creative, design and/or innovation teams in the defined direction to elevate our clients’ brand potential and strengthen their business growth.
- During your time with this team, you will gain experience and exposure to: Qualitative and Quantitative Research Techniques, Competitor Analysis, Insight Discovery and Formulation, Brand Positioning Fundamentals, Strategy Definition, Creative Briefing.
- Experience and service design: Contribute to persona and customer journeys for new services and new experiences,
- Data-driven research: develop and interpret customer research and insights across the customer journey
- Omnichannel, personalized journey thinking to deliver targeted messaging to audiences across the communication ecosystem
- Support Executive/Producers on their day-to-day work.
- Manage calendars and scheduling, editors, and illustrators.
- Work with creative teams, producers to short list production partners for projects and produce small live action jobs.
- Maintain budgets and track billing.
- Arrange PPM meetings and PPM decks/catering when needed.
- Work with all departments that contribute to the fast production deliveries.
- Arrange briefings, quote projects, post scheduling, editor’s time, edit suite management and manage project progress to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Work closely with Finance to review and prepare quotations/POs/invoices.
- Collaborate with third-party post vendors for various costs on projects.
"Having spent the last 18 years with the network, I wish we had a program like Catalyst much earlier. As with anyone coming into a new industry or organisation, my only advice is to come with an open mind and a willingness to learn. This program will provide you a platform to learn all the different facets in advertising (which has evolved). You will have an ability to have an edge over others simply by having more exposure and mentorship across the board. In the same token, I am sure we will learn just as much from you. We look forward to having you join us."