As a business, Scotch & Soda wanted to increase turnover and upgrade their service engagement scores. The challenge was to create a 360-degree view of customer data, powered by the integration of multiple data sources, as the starting point of personalised, actionable and connected marketing and service campaigns, delivered with improved efficiency.
360 customer view for a high-end fashion company
A multi-cloud plan of attack to achieve business objectives and overcome data integration challenges
- Scotch & Soda
To dissolve data silos with an integrated architecture.
Wunderman Thompson began by integrating the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud and Commerce Cloud. In doing so, we dissolved Scotch & Soda’s data silos and gave them an integrated technology set up, aligning e-commerce, marketing and service departments.
This meant that Scotch & Soda could now send emails triggered by Commerce Cloud, delivered by Marketing Cloud and tracked within Service Cloud. From a customer point of view, this meant a highly seamless and personalised experience. For instance, they would receive digital email receipts, triggered by instore POS systems.
- Scotch & Soda could now automate customer journeys using their latest web behavioural data
- They could simply drag and drop to create smart data segmentations using Audience Creator
- They could orchestrate automated, multi-language abandoned shopping cart campaigns
- Thanks to real-time sync, service agents always have access to the latest customer profiles
- Connected welcome journeys have reduced customer care cases